Monday, March 21, 2011

500 Silver Jewelry Designs

I just recieved my copy of the new Lark Book: 500 Silver Jewelry Designs in the mail! This book contains an image of a belt buckle I created in grad school-part of the series below-and was chosen by juror Talya Baharal.

The image below is included in the book. I am so excited to be a part of this, and have been glued to the pages as this book contains silver designs that are unexpected and manipulate the material (silver) sometimes beyond recognition. Its a page turner, and will be available in stores very soon!
Dynamical Balance
Silver, nickle, holloformed and fabricated, marriage of metals
2009

3 comments:

  1. I am really impressed by the work you did in this article. It’s great enough to pull my attention and in reading this article for once to understand that your pen is really mightier than the sword.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know your projects stand out of the herd.
    loose diamonds online

    ReplyDelete